1. Responsible for the treatment:
GAUDIUM SPORTS SL, located at 08014-Barcelona, Calle Santa Caterina 42.
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data:
The purpose of the treatment is the management of Unirun participants, as well as: a) the events organized by Gaudium Sports SL and b) the training and events organized by adidas España SAU in any sport discipline.
3. Time for the conservation of personal data:
Your personal data will be kept as long as you do not request us to be removed.
4. The legitimacy for the treatment through personal data:
The legal basis that protects the data processing is the free consent of the person, which can be revoked at any time. The data will be kept as long as this consent lasts.
5. To which recipients will your personal information be communicated?
The data will only be accessible / intended for the persons and / or departments of GAUDIUM SPORTS SL that require it to carry out the functions of their job.
However, personal data may be transferred to companies sponsoring certain races, after obtaining consent for this assignment in each registration of the sporting event.
6. What are your rights in relation to personal data?
Every person has the right to ask the controller for access to their data, rectification or deletion, or the limitation of their treatment, and to oppose the processing, as well as the right to the portability of their data.
The interested person can submit a claim to the control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).